Tuesday, September 30, 2008

M.D.O.D - Doctors on the Web

I always wanted to be a doctor. I was never very good at science so I settled on becoming a vet. I became even worse at science and now I'm at law school. I'm not sure if I moved up or down the ladder.

Doctors on the Web is an absolutley brilliant blog. I don't understand everything that goes up but most of the posts can be understood by your average Joe. They are a group of doctors who recount their medical stories and let you in on some of the more confidential side of medicine.

Trust them, they're doctors.
Jane


In a Word..."Balls"

You are fourteen. You are bleeding from your penis after having sex with your girlfiend. You come into the ER with your mom. She is in the room. I ask you what you were doing when you started bleeding from your penis and you say, "Having sex." Kiddo, you have 'fractured' and lacerated your penis with your poor aim and mighty thrusting maneuvers. I explain this to you and how we will have to fix it (your mom's still in the room) and what do you ask me?? Yes, you ask me, "When can I have sex again?". You win some kind of award... Seriously, you, even though your peepee is broken, have BALLS.

No comments: