Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why one cup of joe?

I already have a blog. It's not very well read. It's not actually read at all. My post with the most hits has to do with my boobs. Sad but true. They're not even very impressive. But they seem to be my only draw card.

What I have always wanted is a blog which offered me a selection of posts from different and varied bloggers. I love searching the net and finding interesting blogs but I don't usually have the time to do this. What I hope to do is do the dirty work for you. I'll dive in and get my hands dirty while you wash the laundry, walk the dog and do your taxes. Then in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee(hence the joe reference) you can read the latest posts from the blogs which I have found and enjoyed. If you like them you can link through and read more, if you hate it you can skip to the next one. Simple, hey?

Maybe you have a cuppa in the morning before waking the kids and herding them into your minnie van, maybe its squeezed into your lunch break at work, or enjoyed after supper while you relax. Whenever you have your cup of joe you know you can have access to specially selected blogs which I believe people will enjoy.

If you know of any blogs that you think others would like or you're desperate for some free publicity on my blog drop me a mail and I'll see what I can do.

Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only do I love coffee, I love this idea! I can't wait to see the blogs you post.

Happy hunting!